IPMT CoE Coordinators Prof. C. S. Pattichis and C. Pitris guest edited Special Section on Integrating Informatics and Technology for Precision Medicine published at the Journal of Biomedical and Health Informatics January 2019 issue.
Check below for more details:
In this issue, vol. 23, issue 1, January 2019, 7 papers are published related to the Special Section on Integrating Informatics and Technology for Precision Medicine.
Please click here to view them, with links in IEEE XPLORE.
- Special Issue on Integrating Informatics and Technology for Precision Medicine, Guest Editorial
Pattichis Constantinos S.; Pitris Constantinos; Liang Jie; Zhang Yuanting
- A Network-Based Perspective in Alzheimer’s Disease: Current State and an Integrative Framework
Dragomir, Andrei; Vrahatis, Aristidis; Bezerianos, Anastasios
- Revealing Clusters of Connected Pathways through Multisource Data Integration in Huntington’s disease and Spastic Ataxia
Kakouri, Andrea; Christodoulou, Christiana; Zachariou, Margarita; Oulas, Anastasios; Minadakis, George; Demetriou, Christiana; Votsi, Christina; Papanicolaou-Zamba, Eleni; Kyproula, Christodoulou; Spyrou, George
- Data-driven predictive models of diffuse low-grade gliomas under chemotherapy
Ben Abdallah, Meriem; Blonski, Marie; Wantz-Mιziθres, Sophie; Gaudeau, Yann; Taillandier, Luc ; Moureaux, Jean-Marie; Darlix, Amιlie; Menjot de Champfleur, Nicolas; Duffau, Hugues
- Unsupervised Bayesian Inference to Fuse Biosignal Sensory Estimates for Personalising Care
Zhu, Tingting; Pimentel, Marco; Clifford, Gari; Clifton, David
- PhysOnline: An Online Feature Extraction and Machine Learning Pipeline for Real-Time Analysis of Streaming Physiological Data
Sutton, Jacob; Mahajan, Ruhi; Akbilgic, Oguz; Kamaleswaran, Rishikesan
- Blood Triglyceride Monitoring with Smartphone as Electrochemical Analyzer for Cardiovascular Disease Prevention
Wang, Jian; Huang, Xiwei; Tang, Shiyang; Shi, Gongming; Ma, Xing; Guo, Jinhong
- A Hierarchical Bayesian Model for Personalized Survival Predictions
Bellot, Alexis; Van der Schaar, Mihaela